First Post

Today was my first official day at John Carroll, and I really liked it. My least favorite part was that in classes we didn't really learn anything so it was kind of boring. The best part of my day was sitting next to my best friends Greg and Alex at lunch. I also enjoyed meeting new people in my classes and at lunch. I made a new friend named Tom who is from China and I really liked talking to him. I like my seat in Human Geo because I can see the board very well which will help me learn. I dislike my seat because I sit next to Laura and my name is Nora so that is going to be quite confusing. I really think I am going to have fun at JC this year and I am very excited to be in your class this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus