Population and Settlement

Today we started class by working on other homework, because someone in our class still had to take the test. I am really upset about my test grade, because I got a 63 when I thought I was going to get a B or an A, so that was pretty upsetting. But anyways, I finished all my math homework in class so I was very relieved to have that done. After the kid finished his test we started talking about population and settlement. We learned that the population is actually growing very quickly, faster than I would have thought. There are 7.6 billion people on the Earth right now, and that to me is mind blowing. We also learned that 90% of this population growth takes place in the developing countries of Africa, South and East Asia and Latin America. Lastly we talked about how long it would take for the rapid population growth to affect the US and we discussed ideas about that. Today's class was fun and I am excited to learn more about this topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus