Test on Population and Migration

Today we had a test on population and migration. The first part of the test was going on the CIA World Factbook, and finding information about statistics and answering your questions. I am pretty sure I got all of those questions right, and I was able to finish that part before the time was up. The next part of the test was matching terms and their definitions. I think that I did pretty good on that part, but I may have mixed one of them up. The next part of the test was questions about Net Migration Rate, Rate of Natural Increase, etc. This part was not bad and I think that I most likely got the magority of them right. The last part of the test was about push and pull forces. I honestly thought that I did a good job on this part by giving clear examples, and I hope that you agree. Overall I thought that I did pretty well on this test, and I am pretty confident, so I hope that the grade is better than my last test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the philosophers started questioning traditional beliefs

Plato's Allegory of the Cave

Alexander and Bucephalus