Exam Review

Today in class you asked us over 30 questions from the final exam, and everyone raised their hands to answer and discuss. I felt pretty confident about most of the questions and even answered a few, so I think that that is good. You told us after you asked them that they were questions off the final exam from last year. I think that it kind of boosted my confidence about the exam, because the questions to me weren't that hard. You also told us that we would have an essay portion of the exam. You said that you will probably give us the essay topics beforehand so that we can research our question. Overall today really helped me have a better idea about the exam. I am also interested about what else we will learn in quarter two, and I hope that it will be as interesting as what we learned in quarter one was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus