Test Review

Today in class you gave us our tests back. I got an 85 on it, which I am pretty happy about but I could have done better. The questions that I got wrong were simple mistakes that I could easily work on before we have to take exams. After you gave us our tests back we reviewed it. We went over every question and read out loud the answers. This for me is very beneficial because I feel like when I hear the information I retain it better. I feel like keeping and reviewing these tests will help me in the long run when I take the final, which is not very far from now. Overall I did ok on my test, but I think that I could have studied a little more and gotten a better grade, but I can use what I have learned to help me on my exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus