Quiz on Demographic Transition

Today in class we took a quiz on the demographic transition. I did study some this weekend by watching the videos that you showed us in class again and reviewing over any notes that I took. I feel like I could have studied more but I also thought that I was prepared. I did not feel that I did very well on the quiz at all. I found myself getting confused and switched up a bunch of my answers. When I first went through it I guessed on a lot of the problems and did not feel sure about my answers. Tests have always been hard for me but for some reason in your class I fail a lot. I am not quite sure why that happens because I always study but whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus