Cyber school

Today you asked us to write about our thoughts of what you posted on your blog today about the struggles that everyone is facing regarding cyber school. For me, this is something I think about a lot. The main topic that I worry about is the integrity part. I have found myself multiple times talking to people in my class on the phone and trying to understand the material and then realize that I am probably getting too much information from them. The few quizzes that I have had it is hard to not cleat when you have the opportunity to do it. I think that the workload is a lot and you do not really think about how much work you do at school because you are at school, but when you are at home you have to focus yourself and do all your work with limited help. I also understand that this must be hard on the teachers to help the students and to get their work done as well. I feel like this time is really difficult, but I also feel that the difficulties we face during cyber school are better than not doing work at all.

Comments

  1. You guys are facing some serious struggles in cyber school, that is for sure. Just asking each other questions is not a problem. You would ask questions in class, right? But copying each other's work - that was starting to become a problem (NOT with you!), and I wanted to make sure you all knew it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus