Test Day

Today in Human Geo we took a test on what we have been learning about A Message to Garcia. I thought that it was a very fair test and covered a lot of things that we learned. I think that I got most of the multiple choice and short answer questions right except for one. The question about the words with the same origin as polis I simply just could not remember. My essays showed that I was paying attention and that I studied (hopefully you agree). Overall I feel pretty confident in what I showed on the test and I hope that my grade is a good one. But, even if I do not get a good grade I know I have learned a lot from this section and am excited to learn more in your class, because it is still my favorite class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus