Test on Excellence Review

Today in class we got back our test's on excellence. I was excited to see that I got a 98. I think that I did really well and I am very proud of myself for getting an A on my first human geography test. The only thing I got wrong was the question about derivations of the word polis. When I was taking the test I just could not figure that one out. Turns out there were many different answers for that question like police, and metropolitan. I felt pretty dumb that I couldn't figure that out on the test but it's ok. I did make up two points though because I got the bonus question right so that made me happy. The test I thought was very fair which was good. I hope that my grade continues to stay at an A. Your class is very enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus