Life Expectancy

Today in class we talked more about population and settlement. The new topic that we covered today was life expectancy. We learned about places that have a higher life expectancy and reasons why that would be the case. We talked about reasons why life expectancy has gone up and down throughout the centuries. For example, smoking would be a reason that the life expectancy has gone up, but vapes are a reason that the life expectancy has gone down. We learned that the life expectancy for women is higher than the life expectancy for men. I also thought that it was a good discussion, because I was able to chime in a few times and add some ideas that I had, which I always like to do. I found our discussions today to be very interesting and I enjoyed learning about this new topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus