Test review & Thanksgiving break

Today in class we found out what we got on our quiz. Unfortunately I did not do very well. I got a 34/50, which is equivalent to a 68%. I knew that I had messed some things up right after I turned the quiz in but I did not think that it was going to be that bad. Thankfully I still have a B in the class even though that grade brought me down quite a bit. On to a better topic, today is also the last day of school before Thanksgiving break, which is pretty exciting. My family does not travel very far only from Fallston to Bel Air, but I still am very happy that I get to spend time with my grandparents and aunts and uncles, and all my cousins. It is always a fun time. I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving as well and I will see you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus