Test on Greece

Today in class we took a test on ancient Greece.  The test in my opinion, was challenging. I feel like I did pretty well, except for a few of the questions I messed up. I know that I got the question about people from Turkey migrating to Greece and which sea they would cross. I also know that I got the question about putting Draco, Cleisthenes, and Solon in the correct order. I put Solon, Cleisthenes,  Draco when it should have been Draco, Solon, Cleisthenes. I felt more prepared than I usually feel for you tests and I took a lot of time to study.  I hope that I did not do bad and am hoping that I get an
A. The test overall was not too bad but it did challenge me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus