High School & application of message to Garcia

High school is a lot to manage. Juggling classes, sports, and homework is very difficult. In my opinion the worst part about it is trying to manage your time. Even though it is only the second day I already have 4 homework assignments that are due by the end of the week. To me it is not even the actual school work that stresses me out it it managing that and sports, while also trying to make new friends and be social. Overall high school has been fun even though it is very challenging.

Today in class we talked about Elbert Hubbard and his famous essay called "A Message to Garcia." This essay was written in 1899, but is still referred to today. From what we have read in the essay so far I know that the main theme in the essay is how people can be stupid and that being on top of your work and getting it done is very important. Hubbard talks about the importance of taking initiative and following through with the things you need to get done.

I really enjoyed class today and I am excited to keep learning new things in your class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus