Population and Settlement Test

Today in class we took another test on population and settlement. I studied some, but I definitely could have prepared more. I am not sure how I did on the test, I thought I was doing great on some parts, but other parts of it I was guessing. I tend to get nervous taking tests and then mess things up or when I goo back over my test I will stress out and change answers even if they were correct. I have been paying attention in class and most of the material I was familiar with I think I just got confused on some parts of the test. Hopefully, my grade turns out to be ok and I don't completely fail the test, because that would make me pretty upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the philosophers started questioning traditional beliefs

Plato's Allegory of the Cave

Alexander and Bucephalus