Project day 2

Today in class we continued to work on our project. I asked a few questions and you gave me and my group some really good feedback. We did not have one of our group members in class yesterday, so that made it a little more difficult to plan our presentation, but we managed. My group added some more information to our power point to make it a little more interesting, and then put all of the information into bullet points so that it would be easier to read while we are presenting. Then, after we finished all the work on the power point my team discussed how we were planning to present. I fell pretty confident in our presentation and I think that my team did a great job working together on this project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber school

The plague in Athens vs. COVID-19

Alexander and Bucephalus